I used to do lots of “either or” kinds of posts, and question posts. I loved seeing the answers and learning about other people — often the ones people would waffle on said more about them than the ones they were decisive about.
I’m fairly ridiculously curious by nature, actually. My random searches account for about 10% of Google’s traffic (and 100% of their traffic on the search phrase, “better with hot sauce?”)
So I’m going to bring back a bit more of my inquisitive flavor today, and offer you…
SIX THINGS YOU SHOULD TELL ME RIGHT NOW
1. The moment in your life when you feel most capable and confident
2. Your favorite color (and even if you don’t have one — liar — just tell me the first one that comes to mind)
3. A pet peeve you’ve blown out of proportion, but it still makes you SO VERY GRRRR
4. Your ideal sleeping conditions
5. Five songs that always make you smile
6. Are you more the silent treatment type, or the confrontational type when you’re angry?